The bionome quality criteria for skin-friendly, animal-friendly and environmentally friendly products:
- Free from parabens and all other preservatives
- Free from perfume
- Free of animal-derived ingredients – vegan and animal-friendly
- Free from mineral oils
- Without unnecessary outer packaging – environmentally friendly
- With a shelf life of over 30 months
- With naturally neutral aroma
- With skin-identical and skin-related ingredients
- With skin-friendly vitamins
- With multilayered liposomes
- With precious, pure natural oils
- With natural essential oils
- With high-quality herbal active ingredients
- With maritime active ingredients
Bionome beauty care
According to the Duden German dictionary “Bionomy” is the “Science of the laws of life”.
These laws are the qualitative basis for the development of all Dr. Baumann SkinIdent products. This means that on the one hand the skin’s metabolism and structure is taken into account, and on the other hand aspects of our environment are considered.
The goals of bionome beauty care are:
- Optimal compatibility through application of dermatological and allergological knowledge in the selection of ingredients.
- A targeted range of ingredients whose effectiveness has been specified and proven and which are therefore beneficial to the skin.
- A harmony between the ingredients and the physiology and anatomy of the skin. This is achieved when as many ingredients as possible are endemic to the skin and body, meaning the substances occur naturallyin the the skin. SkinIdent, our cutting-edge product line, is comprised exclusively of ingredients and vitamins endemic to the skin.
- Environmentally friendly: doing away with unnecessary waste such as outer packaging.
- Animal-friendly: no use of animal substances.