Historically the word ‘spa’ is derived from the Latin “sana per aquam” meaning health through water. Since then the term also pertains to the use of oils, essentials oils, mudpacks, sea salt, algae etc., everything which enhances health and well-being. Today SPA is also a synonym used for heath farms, day spas and cosmetic institutes. Wellness treatments are carried out in cosmetic institutes with special SPA products. Beauty care at home should be tied in with these treatments in order to achieve lasting success.
According to the Duden German dictionary “bionomy” is the “science of the laws of life”. These laws are the qualitative basis for the development of all Dr. Baumann SkinIdent products, as well as the bionomeSPA line. Besides well-being and relaxation the bionomeSPA products also ensure optimal and healthy skincare. Therefore all ingredients are selected based on strict dermatological and allergological criteria and thought has been given to our environment.
The goals of bionome beauty care are
- Optimal compatibility through application of dermatological and allergological knowledge in the selection of ingredients.
- A targeted range of ingredients whose effectiveness has been specified and proven and which are therefore beneficial to the skin.
- A harmony between the ingredients and the physiology and anatomy of the skin. This is achieved when as many ingredients as possible are endemic to the skin and body, meaning the substances occur naturally in the composition of the skin. SkinIdent, our cutting-edge product line, is comprised exclusively of ingredients and vitamins endemic to the skin.
- Environmentally friendly: doing away with unnecessary waste such as outer packaging.
- Animal-friendly: no use of animal substances – vegan.