Historically the word ‘spa’ is derived from the Latin “sana per aquam” meaning health through water. Since then the term also pertains to the use of oils, essentials oils, mudpacks, sea salt, algae etc., everything which enhances health and well-being. Today SPA is also a synonym used for heath farms, day spas and cosmetic institutes. Wellness treatments are carried out in cosmetic institutes with special SPA products. Beauty care at home should be tied in with these treatments in order to achieve lasting success.
According to the Duden German dictionary “bionomy” is the “science of the laws of life”. These laws are the qualitative basis for the development of all Dr. Baumann SkinIdent products, as well as the bionomeSPA line. Besides well-being and relaxation the bionomeSPA products also ensure optimal and healthy skincare. Therefore all ingredients are selected based on strict dermatological and allergological criteria and thought has been given to our environment.
The quality features of bionomeSPA:
- Free from parabens and all other preservatives
- Free from perfume
- Free of animal-derived ingredients – vegan and animal friendly
- Free from mineral oils
- Without unnecessary outer packaging – environmentally friendly
- With a shelf life of over 30 months
- With naturally neutral aroma
- With skin-identical and skin-related ingredients
- With skin-friendly vitamins
- With precious, pure natural oils
- With natural essential oils
- With high-quality herbal active ingredients
- With maritime active ingredients
Developed in our own laboratories.
Manufactured in our own production facilities.