The SkinIdent AG supports a number of animal rights organisations.
- PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals)
is the world's largest animal rights group with more than 1.6 million members in over 20 countries. Founded in 1980, PETA is dedicated to establishing and protecting the rights of all animals. DR. BAUMANN COSMETIC GmbH is official supporter of the German division Peta Deutschland e.V. www.peta.de
- Working Committee Animal Rights & Ethics (Arbeitskreis Tierrechte & Ethik) www.tierrechteportal.de
- The Initiative Against Bull Fighting (die Initiative gegen Stierkampf) www.stop-corrida.info and www.anti-corrida.de
- The Animal Support South Italy (die Tierhilfe Süditalien) www.tierhilfe-sueditalien.de
- The Belgian Animal Rights Group GAIA (die belgische Tierschutz- und Tierrechtsorganisation GAIA) www.gaia.be
- The World Society for the Protection of Animals www.wspa.de and www.wspa-international.org
- The Pericles Swiss Society for the Protection of Horses (die Schweizer Pferdeschutzgesellschaft Pericles) www.pericles-pferdeschutz.ch
- The Association against animal factories in Austria (den Verein gegen Tierfabriken in Österreich) www.vgt.at
- The Association against animal transports Animal's Angels (den Verein gegen Tiertransporte Animal's Angels) www.animals-angels.de
- Voices of Animals (Stimmen der Tiere) www.stimmen-der-tiere.de
Important notice: On May 12, 1998 the District Court of Hamburg has decided that by quoting a link one might be held responsible for the contents of the website that it leads to (Reference Number: 313 O 85 / 98). This can only be avoided by formally dissociating from these contents. For this reason we distance ourselves from the contents of the linked websites and do not embrace the contents, as we cannot have constant control over what contents are being changed or added. This declaration applies to all links that are leading from this domain.